- This event has passed.
FAP-NORTH Aristomache Cup #3 Women’s 3 Weapon
October 6, 2019 @ 10:00 am - 6:30 pm$40
Senior Women’s Epee
- Sunday 10/06
- registration close: 1:00PM
- Check askfred.com for details on who’s coming Attendee list is subject to change
Senior Women’s Foil
- Sunday 10/06
- registration close: 10:00AM
- 3 Fencers: 3E’s could be an NR event. (Depending on who shows and where they place. See USFA chart for details.)
- Check askfred.com for updates regarding the number and ratings of competitors. Attendee list is subject to change
Senior Women’s Saber
- Sunday 10/06
- registration close: 3:30PM
- 3 Fencers: 1E, 2U’s could be an NR event. (Depending on who shows and where they place. See USFA chart for details.)
- Check askfred.com often for updates regarding the number and ratings of competitors. nge
This is an official USFA-sanctioned event. Current USFA membership and full regulation uniform required.
Philadelphia division information at http://www.phildiv-usfa.org/ .
FAP & SURROUNDINGS:
Doors open one hour before close of check-in. Free parking in lot behind building, enter from Glenside Avenue. We are Suite 201, Building C. Bring food and drink, there are changing rooms but no showers. The local pizza place is open Saturday but not Sunday.
WAIT LIST POLICY:
If the registration is full, send the organizer an email with your phone and hours at which you can be contacted. You will be put on a waiting list and notified by email and/or telephone (only if you leave your number!) if space opens up. If you do not yet have an account with Fred, please create one, so that the organizer can add you manually.
We strongly discourage people from pre-registering and not showing up. If you are listed as pre-registered in the 24 hours before close of check-in and you do not show up, your name goes on a warning list. If you do so again you will not be able to pre-register for FAP events for the next calendar year.
If you pre-register and cannot show up, please remove your name from the pre-registration list as a courtesy to others who are fencing and organizers trying to run a quality event.
** Liability waiver – Upon entering this tournament you agree to abide by the current rules of the USFA and other applicable rules instituted by Fencing Academy of Philadelphia. You acknowledge you are entering this tournament at your own risk and release the USFA and its sponsors, Fencing Academy of Philadelphia, and referees from any liability. With entry you give consent to Fencing Academy of Philadelphia to obtain medical care from any licensed physician, hospital or clinic for any injury or illness that may arise during activities associated with this tournament. **
Other helpful info:
- Phone number is (215) 887-2249. CALL if you are running late.
- Free parking.
- It is handicapped accessible.
- There are a number of restaurants and convenience stores within a mile of the club.